# 16 President
- “There is a tragic flaw in our precious Constitution, and I don’t know what can be done to fix it. This is it: Only nut cases want to be president.“
- Kurt Vonnegut, “Cold Turkey”, In These Times, May 10, 2004
- I think the above quote sums up how I feel about most presidents. New, old, running, mine or not mine.
- Just had to think of it with the Republican’s in full swing over on the other side of the pond.
- The picture was taken in Havana, Cuba in 2009. They have some experience with less-than-sane Presidents over there.